Monday, September 05, 2005

Katrina Aid

I haven't had much to say about Katrina - what is there to comment on, really? It's a huge tragedy, and although it appears that a number of government agencies have done a pretty miserable job with both prevention and response, I don't really feel up for scoring any political points about it just yet. Let's help these people out first. Please donate something, somewhere, if you can. Glenn Reynolds has an exhaustive list of places to send money, and Sean Stiefel, a student at the school where I teach, has also started a website with information on where to send non-monetary donations.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Greetings! Looks like I've finally found your blog (thanks to the link from Garry's blog). I have to say that your blog is certainly an interesting read. Unlike mine which mostly consists of my rants and news on my oh so boring life! lol
Sorry removed my comment as I realized that I hadn't put my name etc...
Jamie
www.dirty-ego.net/fray.adjacent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home