Wednesday, October 18, 2006

'NEAR COLLISION' ON PLAYGROUND 'ALMOST' RESULTS IN BRUISED KNEE!!

Unfortunately, that's not a headline from The Onion.

Continuing an effort to raise a bunch of couch-potato wimps with no competitive spirit, another school (this one near Boston) has banned games of "tag". Says one mother: "I've witnessed enough near collisions." WTF?

If I had a child at this school, this would cause me to pull them out immediately. Of course, since there isn't much of a competitive market for schools, you might just be stuck with crap educational environments like this that try to child-proof the world.

Via H&R.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Maybe we can hope for this one soon: 'NEAR-MISS' WITH ANTI-PLAYGROUND LEGISLATION 'ALMOST' RESULTS IN INCREASED PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY!!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Garry said...

These are the same people who sue McDonald's for being overweight. WTF, indeed.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

You've got to be kidding me. I'd laugh but yet it seems so completely ridiculous that I'm not sure whether to laugh or just sit here in utter shock! I'll double that "WTF" comment. Seriously. Tag?
PS: Great to see ya posting Scott!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home