Monday, November 14, 2005

WTF? (Sports Edition)

A newer story: Why are Jesse Jackson and Ralph Nader coming out in support of Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens? Fighting for the little guy just isn't what it used to be. Maybe he's on their fantasy football team.

An older story: Can people fighting for the rights of gays and women find nothing more important to complain about than the color of the visitor's dressing room at the University of Iowa? I'm a big supporter of the broader cause, but their whining about this non-issue merely reinforces the stereotype they are fighting against.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Ok don't these people have better things to do? As for the locker room, I guess they could be glad they have a locker room... However, I do laugh - I wouldn't want a pink locker room! haha. I wouldn't even want a pink room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home